In scientific studies, frequent expressions of gratitude have repeatedly proven to improve mental and physical well-being, with health benefits including strengthened immune systems, heightened optimism, and more. This month’s card box is all about offering “thanks” through the power of paper, providing six stunning designs to brighten your day and that of the recipients.
Here’s a preview of the piles of appreciation inside:
- This hand-painted card by Wayfare Press is proof that thankfulness speaks volumes in any language.
- Proud Dog Paper’s card is a sweet token of appreciation for a peachy keen friend.
- This card by Ruffhouse Art is just the thing to say “thanks” to a truly topnotch teacher.
- Gratitude takes a fun and festive form in Wild Hart Paper Co’s “gracias” card.
- For someone who’s seriously awesome, this card by Alee and Press sends the perfect message.
- The pineapple is a timeless symbol of hospitality, and Wild Wander Co.’s card for a gracious host or hostess is a cute as it is classic.
In addition to these six special cards, we’ve included a pack of our neon heart stickers to seal the deal.
**limited quantities available
Are you interested in becoming a member? Click here for more details.