Here at OliveBox, we believe in the daily practice of gratitude. Giving thanks for the simple joys in life, like a sweet gesture from a friend or a kind smile from a stranger, enhances the quality of our life tremendously. And, to us, there’s no better way to send thanks than with a handwritten note.
This month, our OliveBox card box does just that — gives thanks for all the little things (especially beautiful stationery). Here’s what you can find tucked inside.
- Give simple thanks to your closet pal with this floral-inspired card from Champaign Paper.
- Send thanks to your lovey dovey partner with this “Mushy Stuff” card from Grain and Dot.
- Express gratitude with this gorgeous butterfly and botanical watercolor card from Shannon Kirsten …
- Or send a modern thank you with this geometric papercut card from Evermore Paper Co.
- Last but not least, send a bouquet of thanks to your favorite friend with this card from Straley Paper.
To seal the deal with extra heart, we included a pack of Pink Olive kraft heart stickers.
Happy snail mail!
P.S. Who said there’s no such thing as a FREE box? Today, we have a special treat for you. When you sign up for OliveBox, we will send you our featured card box for FREE. It’s our little way of saying THANK YOU! Click here to join and forward a copy of your invoice to email@example.com.
* Valid on Lifestyle and card box monthly subscriptions only. Offer ends Friday, September 23, 2016 11:59 PM EST. Limited quantity available.